Helping Hands offers a variety of programs and services
at no cost and without discrimination
to people in need in Eastern St. Lawrence County.
- The food pantry is available on a once per month basis to families in need of non-perishable food and a limited number of perishable items including bread and, on occasion, fresh vegetables when in season.
- We have an assortment of used donated furniture, appliances, and household goods available to people who are in need of these items.
- Our state-of-the-art soup kitchen offers nutritious well-balanced meals served at 12:00 pm each Monday through Thursday.
- We offer assistance with heating and utilities.
- We are also able to connect you with other local family assistance programs in the Canton and Potsdam area as well as other agencies in Eastern St. Lawrence County.